Oops!

‘Tis the season to revel in photographic (and/or photogenic) disasters.

I was trying to take a picture of the little dog and the backpack on the street. A man was close by, doing giant soap bubbles and playing with kids,  and this was the result.

untitled-0573

untitled-0574

Oops!

10 comments

1. Graham Lawrence says:

Ingather like them actually!

2. Graham Lawrence says:

That should have read : I rather like them actually!

3. Maggie C says:

Makes for a cool effect, though.

4. Tina Schell says:

Maggie took the words right out of my mouth – kind of a cool effect!

5. ceyeh96 says:

Isn’t amazing and phenomenal how things that happen by mistake tend to be the best mistake that we make? I find that when I discovered my love of writing and that I wanted to be a writer, it was discovered by mistake and since then, all my drafts, all my breakthroughs had been by mistakes. As someone once said, “experienced” is just another word for “making lots of mistakes”.

I have not seen your other photos, but I can say that this photo was not a disaster, and may have in fact been your best work so far.

I love the bubbles. I don’t see bubbles in real life like this, but this really is what they look like don’t they?

• Olga Brajnović says:

Yes, they are. Thank you for the compliment. You’re right in what you say. I wish you the best of luck with your writings

What do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s