Let’s assume we do, in fact, use only 10% of our brain. If you could unlock the remaining 90%, what would you do with it? First of…… Read more “Not enough”
Why do I think everything I do is wrong? Because it is. And there is no hope. All my choices are wrong. I feel I don’t deserve to live, but I’m alive.